Membership Terms & Conditions
ALL 2021 GOLFNORTH MEMBERSHIPS EXPIRE ON OCTOBER 31ST, 2021.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- All members receive 15% off regularly priced Pro Shop merchandise, excluding balls and clubs.
- Members must present a GolfNorth Membership ID Card with photo on it before each round. Membership cards without a photo will not be accepted.
- Members are required to pay the appropriate associated fees when playing in any non-member events at any GolfNorth course. Additional fees may apply when participating in leagues or events at any GolfNorth course.
- If GolfNorth Membership ID Card is misplaced or stolen, an administration fee of $10 will be required for a replacement.
- Any fraudulent use of membership card will result in immediate termination of membership without refund and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
Junior & teen Memberships
- Junior members must be born on or later than January 1st 2009 in order to qualify for a 2021 junior membership. Teen members must be born between January 1st 2003 and December 31st 2008 in order to qualify for a 2021 teen membership.
- Junior and Teen Memberships are valid after 11:00am on weekdays, and after 1:00pm on weekends & holidays. All juniors and teens must be accompanied by an adult when playing during cart-mandatory times. All juniors and teens must be accompanied by an adult when playing at Mystic Golf Club (as it is a cart-mandatory course at all times), and at The Ridge of Manitou Golf Club.
- Intermediate Members must be born between January 1st 1991 and December 31st 2002 in order to qualify for a 2021 intermediate membership. Intermediate Memberships are valid anytime on weekdays, and after 11:30am on weekends & holidays.
- Misconduct by any member will result in termination of membership without refund.
- Applicable taxes not included on all prices. Early Birdie Pricing expires December 4, 2020. Standard pricing applies afterwards.
- Members are only permitted to play in the Club Championship at their home course. Home courses cannot be changed after purchase.
Trafalgar Golf & Country Club Members
- All Trafalgar Memberships of any kind include unlimited use of practice facilities, lockers, club storage, season pull cart use & GAO fees at Trafalgar Golf & Country Club only.
Early Birdie Bonus
- Early Birdie gift cards are only available for Multi-Course Memberships and are not available for Sunset Memberships, Course-Specific Memberships, or members using the GolfNorth Payment Plan.
- Gift cards are valid for GolfNorth purchases including green fees, cart rentals, food & beverage purchases, and pro shop merchandise at all Ontario courses. Cards are NOT valid for membership-related purchases, programs, yearly rental fees, league fees, or member event fees.
Cart Discount Program & Seasonal Cart Program add on disclaimer
- The price paid for the Cart Discount Program & Seasonal Cart Program, as applicable, covers yourself for cart use as a single rider. If your group includes two golfers with cart privileges, you must ride together (unless government regulations specify otherwise).
- Cart Discount Program & Seasonal Cart Program are both non-transferable.
- You must notify the pro shop of any person or person’s equipment riding with you during a round. Those not obeying this rule will lose their Cart Discount Program & Seasonal Cart Program privileges without refund.
- The price paid covers you for the 2021 golf season, from course opening to October 31, 2021 inclusive. Cart privileges do not extend beyond October 31.
- You may use a golf cart for as many rounds as you like during the season, but you will not receive a refund if you have failed to fully utilize your Cart Discount Program & Seasonal Cart Program. The season cart pass does not entitle you to use a cart for practice sessions or spectator purposes.
- You acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury and agree to assume all risk of injury with respect to injury to persons or property which you, or any other person operating the golf cart rented under this agreement, may sustain or cause.
- You agree to reimburse GolfNorth for all charges resulting from damages to the cart or other property caused by the golf cart rented under this agreement, except for ordinary wear and tear to the golf cart itself. Such reimbursements shall be paid on the credit card account that you have provided to GolfNorth. You hereby irrevocably authorize GolfNorth to charge your credit card an amount that GolfNorth believes is sufficient to repair all such damages.
- You understand and acknowledge that a person must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart.